Really Strange Requests

was weder zu YaCy noch zum Thema Suchmaschinen gehört

Really Strange Requests

Beitragvon Orbiter » Do Dez 01, 2011 10:33 pm

also nach YaCy 1.0 quillt mein email-Ordner über und ich bekomme blindbewerbungen von Leuten die nicht verstanden haben dass wir weder ein Unternehmen sind noch Leute sind die jemand einstellen. Dann gibts mails von anderen Leuten bei denen ich glaube dass wir mit denen nix zu tun haben wollen.
Ich will euch das nicht entgehen lassen und poste mal was hier so rein kommt, natürlich anonymisiert:

Hello,

My name is xxx, Publishers Relations at yyy.

yyy is an adnetwork with headquarters in New York, United States, and sales offices in different Latin American countries, which allows us to effectively monetize the inventory of the region. We also work with agencies and direct clients around the world, so we can manage all your traffic.

I wish I could talk to you and tell you a little more about yyy. There are several advertisers who may be interested in displaying their ads on your site by performance campaigns. You can send me an e-mail and I will explain our business and send information to get started.

My contacts are together with the signature.

nein wollen wir nicht

Hi,

das Problem : Der Durschnittskonsument wird für Websuche garantiert keine Software-Installation vornehmen !

Eine Lösung :
- User, die bereit sind, die Installation vorzunehmen, müssen (anteilsmässig) durch Pay-per-Click-Werbung (auf der Such-Seite platziert) bezahlt werden.
- Die Such-Seite MUSS zudem auf .com OEFFENTLICH zugänglich sein !

echt super: pay-per-klick werbung, das will ja JEDER

Good day,

I hope you don’t mind me reaching out to you, however I wanted to take this opportunity to see if YaCy was looking into any Interconnection or Data Center projects in the next year or so.

xxx is the leading provider of Interconnection Services in North America. We specialize in providing these services to over 800 carriers in 15 facilities in North America which reduces connectivity costs by providing direct connections to the industry’s highest performance networks, telecommunications carriers, ISPs, content providers and enterprises.

Based on xxx expertise in running carrier and content neutral datacenters as well as the multiple exchange options (Internet, Ethernet and recently released Cloud) that can be found in all of our sites – I had thought there might be ways that we could be working together.

Could we set up a call to discuss further?

Look forward to hearing from you, and thank you for your time.

Kind regards,

ja genau wir brauchen jetzt ein fettes datacenter!

Hey there,

I love what you're doing with YaCy and I sincerely hope that the search engines of the future head in this direction.

Your logo, however, may prove a major stumbling block in adoption.
I was reluctant to test it for that reason alone -people are fickle.

I'm not sure how much feedback you're getting in the branding dept., but that's something I would seriously consider
overhauling before you get any bigger.

ja die mail ist im branding department angekommen! klar mit einem scheisse logo wirds nix, dafür ist bestimmt sicher dass mit einem super logo jede scheiss software was wird!

Am 29.11.2011 um 13:48 schrieb E:
Dear Yacy team,

I wish you good luck in your new venture.
However, you MUST change the logo and your looks to something sexier. Functionality is only half of the equation, nothing in the world will survive for long without professional design.

On Nov 29, 2011, at 7:06 PM, M wrote:

Hi E,

can you paint one?
only voluntary

Greetings,
M

--
Hi M, I would love to if I was a designer - and I would also design the page look.
Beauty will get you crowds, wishing u the best of luck
Sincerely,

E

naja ich habs mal versucht einen troll was zu entlocken, hat nicht funktioniert.

Dear Michael,

Do you intend YACY to be a commercial service or is it planning to be non-profit making ?

I own "xxx" and would be very interested in potential of linking this name to a ground-breaking search engine, i think my name could be as powerful as facebook, google and yahoo is - and avoid the issue of bing being confusing.

Your concept looks very good and i would be interested in discussing options.

was will er, linking? bei manchen weiss ich auch nicht was sie wollen

Please move your download link for broader user attention.

I was unable to find it at first, and I believe other users feel the same.

äh soll das aus dem bild heraus gleich aufs pfötchen springen?

to be continued...
Orbiter

Re: Really Strange Requests

Beitragvon PCA42 » Fr Dez 02, 2011 6:00 pm

Danke, hab schön gelacht. Bitte mehr davon!!!!
PCA42

Zurück zu Off-Topic