English and German Forums for YaCy: uncensorable, untraceable search engines and freedom of information.
wolfenstein hat geschrieben:I have a few questions before I try out Yacy;
1. Is it possible to crawl only specific website(ex. only my websites)
and don't crawl other websites
and distribute my webpage to other peers?
2. Does Yacy read "Sitemap:" in robots.txt?
3. I heard that Yacy eats up CPU power - it is safe to use Yacy on a laptop?
wolfenstein hat geschrieben:Hi, thanks for a reply. I'm trying it now, but...
My Current config:
Basic Config = Search portal for your own web pages
System Administ - Remote Proxy (optional) = HTTP Proxy is set
1. Why "Robinson mode"? (Set automatically)
System Administ - Network Configuration = Robinson mode
Should I change to P2P mode to distribute my results?
2. Can I restrict what to crawl by YaCy? (ex. "Deny *.*; Allow my.domain.com)
Mitglieder in diesem Forum: 0 Mitglieder und 2 Gäste