Hello

Discussion in English language.
Forumsregeln
You can start and continue with posts in english language in all other forums as well, but if you are looking for a forum to start a discussion in english, this is the right choice.

Hello

Beitragvon trhero » Di Feb 23, 2016 11:52 pm

Hi i am not devoloper so i want some search engine for few urls for example 123.com 1234.com 1111.com i want just these sites on my database so how can i edit crawlers or database i dont know i cant find settings like that just specific sites i want to search i dont want another sites please help
trhero

Re: Hello

Beitragvon sixcooler » Mi Feb 24, 2016 8:45 am

Hi trhero,

your usecase can be done by setting 'Search portal for your own web pages' at /ConfigBasic.html and start crawling the websites using the 'Advanced Crawler'.
There you tipe in the URL of the Site, choose a depth of a value like 9 and check 'Restrict to start domain(s)'.
The Depth you need depend on complexity of the Site to crawl. Some Websites provide Sitemaps, which will be pulled and shown at the moment you tiped in the URL. Sitemaps are a good startingpoint for full crawls of Websites.

Cu, sixcooler.
sixcooler

Beitragvon trhero » Mi Feb 24, 2016 7:13 pm

sixcooler hat geschrieben:Hi trhero,

your usecase can be done by setting 'Search portal for your own web pages' at /ConfigBasic.html and start crawling the websites using the 'Advanced Crawler'.
There you tipe in the URL of the Site, choose a depth of a value like 9 and check 'Restrict to start domain(s)'.
The Depth you need depend on complexity of the Site to crawl. Some Websites provide Sitemaps, which will be pulled and shown at the moment you tiped in the URL. Sitemaps are a good startingpoint for full crawls of Websites.

Cu, sixcooler.

Thanks its worked ! :)
but i have one more question i have a lot of host list with 1 url how can i delete them?
these urls i dont want them on my database http://i.snag.gy/mzlsK.jpg
trhero

Beitragvon sixcooler » Mi Feb 24, 2016 9:07 pm

Hi trhero,

try Index Administration -> Index Deletion (/IndexDeletion_p.html) and enter something like *.wikipedia.org at 'One URL stub, a list of URL stubs
or a regular expression'.
(or an expression that matches your needs)
klick Simulate Deletion and check if the result looks suitable to you - than klick Engage Deletion.

Cu, sixcooler.
sixcooler

Beitragvon trhero » Do Feb 25, 2016 12:56 am

sixcooler hat geschrieben:Hi trhero,

try Index Administration -> Index Deletion (/IndexDeletion_p.html) and enter something like *.wikipedia.org at 'One URL stub, a list of URL stubs
or a regular expression'.
(or an expression that matches your needs)
klick Simulate Deletion and check if the result looks suitable to you - than klick Engage Deletion.

Cu, sixcooler.

this method not worked so i delete all database started from zero so far not bad.Any guide for how to make backup and restore database?
trhero

Beitragvon luc » Do Feb 25, 2016 6:44 pm

Hello, you can find a short tutorial here : http://www.yacy-websearch.net/wiki/inde ... ndexExpImp
Maybe it is sufficient for your needs.
luc

Zurück zu English