Problem with xlsx format

Discussion in English language.
Forumsregeln
You can start and continue with posts in english language in all other forums as well, but if you are looking for a forum to start a discussion in english, this is the right choice.

Problem with xlsx format

Beitragvon edycop » Fr Aug 11, 2017 9:07 pm

Hi, I've tested to index a xlsx file but has a problem identifying numbers. This is what I tried:

1) with ods format, file://home/edycop/Documents/Prueba.ods, and in "Parsed Sentences" section it shows:
Nombre Cedula Edwin Caldon 10290230

2) with xls format, file://home/edycop/Documents/Prueba.xls, in "Parsed Sentences" section it shows:
&"Times New Roman,Regular"&12&A Nombre Cedula Edwin Caldon 10290230 &"Times New Roman,Regular"&12Page &P

3) with xlsx format, file://home/edycop/Documents/Prueba.xlsx, "Parsed Sentences" section it shows:
01210290230&C&"Times New Roman,Regular"&12&A&C&"Times New Roman,Regular"&12Page &P

And when I do a search by the ID number obviously in the list of results appear the two first files but the last doesn't. If you see in the last parsed result it shows a number with other numbers at beginning that doesn't below to the ID number, why happened this?

Thanks. Best regards.
edycop

Re: Problem with xlsx format

Beitragvon luc » Fr Aug 25, 2017 9:05 am

Hello edycop,
xlsx format support was indeed not very advanced. If you want to test again with latest sources from GitHub, the situation is now better.

Best regards
luc

Zurück zu English