How to get backlinks with anchor text

Hier finden YaCy User Hilfe wenn was nicht funktioniert oder anders funktioniert als man dachte. Bei offensichtlichen Fehlern diese bitte gleich in die Bugs (http://bugs.yacy.net) eintragen.
Forumsregeln
In diesem Forum geht es um Benutzungsprobleme und Anfragen für Hilfe. Wird dabei ein Bug identifiziert, wird der thread zur Bearbeitung in die Bug-Sektion verschoben. Wer hier also einen Thread eingestellt hat und ihn vermisst, wird ihn sicherlich in der Bug-Sektion wiederfinden.

How to get backlinks with anchor text

Beitragvon seoin » Sa Jun 19, 2010 12:43 pm

Hello!

I am very sorry for post in English here, but as i can see no one can answer in English forum of Yacy (seems like no one there).

Is it possible to get backlinks with anchor text for indexed domain ? If i am using Yacy for my own search purpose.

If it possible write how to get it, methods and commands.
seoin

Re: How to get backlinks with anchor text

Beitragvon Orbiter » Sa Jun 19, 2010 12:59 pm

It is indeed possible to get something of that kind. YaCy stores a bit of the web structure when you are doing your own web crawl. This information can be used to inspect incoming and outgoing links on a domain-to-domain basis. There is a xml interface for that information. Try out this:

http://localhost:8080/api/webstructure. ... t=yacy.net

..where you replace yacy.net with the domain that you want to inspect. You get an xml file with a direction="in" and direction="out" part. The 'in' part tells you about the domains that link to your domain and the 'out' part is information what domains are linked from your given domain. The 'in' part should be what you are interested in.

It is very difficult to get the 'in' part complete because you would need to crawl to whole internet which is impossible. So you maybe get some results but maybe not so much as you would like to. This program cannot do magic here.. its just a hard problem.

What you do not get at all is the anchor text. Does anyone have an idea how to get that using some tricks or a wrapper script?
Orbiter

Re: How to get backlinks with anchor text

Beitragvon Lotus » So Jun 20, 2010 2:48 pm

Orbiter hat geschrieben:What you do not get at all is the anchor text. Does anyone have an idea how to get that using some tricks or a wrapper script?

As far as i can see, the anchor text is already captured on crawling as "document title" in the indexing monitor. Maybe it is just not stored yet.
Lotus

Zurück zu Fragen und Antworten