Privoxy front end

Hier finden YaCy User Hilfe wenn was nicht funktioniert oder anders funktioniert als man dachte. Bei offensichtlichen Fehlern diese bitte gleich in die Bugs (http://bugs.yacy.net) eintragen.
Forumsregeln
In diesem Forum geht es um Benutzungsprobleme und Anfragen für Hilfe. Wird dabei ein Bug identifiziert, wird der thread zur Bearbeitung in die Bug-Sektion verschoben. Wer hier also einen Thread eingestellt hat und ihn vermisst, wird ihn sicherlich in der Bug-Sektion wiederfinden.

Privoxy front end

Beitragvon jdpete » Mi Okt 30, 2013 9:18 pm

Is there a way to setup Privoxy as a front end to Yacy? I would like all web traffic to be routed through privoxy first and then to Yacy. I have searched for a config example but have been unable to find one.
jdpete

Re: Privoxy front end

Beitragvon David » Mi Okt 30, 2013 11:26 pm

I think, in the advanced settings of yacy, under "Remote Proxy (optional)", you have to set the following:

- Use remote proxy
- Remote proxy host: 127.0.0.1 (If you are running privoxy on another computer, you have to enter the ip-address of this machine.)
- Remote proxy port: 8118

Possibly, it's recommended to remove the checkmark for "Use remote proxy for yacy <-> yacy communication" and "Use remote proxy for HTTPS". I don't know. It probably also depends on what privoxy settings you are using.
David

Re: Privoxy front end

Beitragvon jdpete » Do Okt 31, 2013 1:15 am

I am using the remote proxy feature already to forward to another instance of privoxy that communicates with tor. I was hoping there was a way to frontend yacy with another instance of privoxy.
jdpete

Zurück zu Fragen und Antworten