Ten simple steps...to moving your data and links from an old computer and the old YaCy machine to a new computer and new YaCy
1) Preliminary: run optimize your Solr to 10 segments at /IndexControlURLs_p.html
2) Make a full Solr backup (be extra safe, make two, in case one is buggy)
3) Shut down your YaCy machine.
4) In this forum are instructions on how to copy your crawl instructions
it is actually intended to do so to clone a YaCy configuration!
You just need to copy the file DATA/WORK/api.bheap from the source peer to the target peer (while both are not running)
5) Make a new clean YaCy, test it for a healthy install, and then shut it down
6) Insert the crawl instructions file in the correct place,
7) boot up YaCy, and
8) import your Solr backup.
9) Then fully shut down the correct way and
10) reboot YaCy.