Exceptions in log

Hier finden YaCy User Hilfe wenn was nicht funktioniert oder anders funktioniert als man dachte. Bei offensichtlichen Fehlern diese bitte gleich in die Bugs (http://bugs.yacy.net) eintragen.
Forumsregeln
In diesem Forum geht es um Benutzungsprobleme und Anfragen für Hilfe. Wird dabei ein Bug identifiziert, wird der thread zur Bearbeitung in die Bug-Sektion verschoben. Wer hier also einen Thread eingestellt hat und ihn vermisst, wird ihn sicherlich in der Bug-Sektion wiederfinden.

Exceptions in log

Beitragvon morpa » Mo Nov 07, 2016 6:43 am

Hello,
I did setup an local yacy on my PI 3, I documented the setup here: https://anohitono.wordpress.com/2016/11 ... -pi-notes/
Works quite fine, but when searching I often get some exceptions in the logs, like

I 2016/11/07 06:34:40 Fulltext indexing: YlU-o7oWi3kE http://tedium.co/
E 2016/11/07 06:34:40 org.apache.solr.handler.RequestHandlerBase java.io.IOException: null: NIOFSIndexInput(path="/home/pi/yacy/DATA/INDEX/freeworld/SEGMENTS/solr_5_2/collection1/data/index/_40.cfs") [slice=_40_Lucene50_0.tim]
at org.apache.lucene.store.NIOFSDirectory$NIOFSIndexInput.readInternal(NIOFSDirectory.java:189)
at org.apache.lucene.store.BufferedIndexInput.refill(BufferedIndexInput.java:342)
at org.apache.lucene.store.BufferedIndexInput.readByte(BufferedIndexInput.java:54)
at org.apache.lucene.store.DataInput.readVInt(DataInput.java:125)
at org.apache.lucene.store.BufferedIndexInput.readVInt(BufferedIndexInput.java:221)
at org.apache.lucene.codecs.blocktree.SegmentTermsEnumFrame.loadBlock(SegmentTermsEnumFrame.java:157)
at org.apache.lucene.codecs.blocktree.SegmentTermsEnum.seekCeil(SegmentTermsEnum.java:754)
at org.apache.lucene.index.FilterLeafReader$FilterTermsEnum.seekCeil(FilterLeafReader.java:185)
at org.apache.lucene.index.TermsEnum.seekExact(TermsEnum.java:74)
at org.apache.lucene.index.TermContext.build(TermContext.java:94)
at org.apache.lucene.search.TermQuery.createWeight(TermQuery.java:192)
at org.apache.lucene.search.IndexSearcher.createWeight(IndexSearcher.java:904)
at org.apache.lucene.search.IndexSearcher.createNormalizedWeight(IndexSearcher.java:887)
at org.apache.lucene.search.IndexSearcher.search(IndexSearcher.java:535)
at org.apache.solr.search.SolrIndexSearcher.buildAndRunCollectorChain(SolrIndexSearcher.java:206)
at org.apache.solr.search.SolrIndexSearcher.getDocListNC(SolrIndexSearcher.java:1792)
at org.apache.solr.search.SolrIndexSearcher.getDocListC(SolrIndexSearcher.java:1611)
at org.apache.solr.search.SolrIndexSearcher.search(SolrIndexSearcher.java:573)
at org.apache.solr.handler.component.QueryComponent.process(QueryComponent.java:524)
at org.apache.solr.handler.component.SearchHandler.handleRequestBody(SearchHandler.java:272)
at org.apache.solr.handler.RequestHandlerBase.handleRequest(RequestHandlerBase.java:155)
at net.yacy.cora.federate.solr.connector.EmbeddedSolrConnector.query(EmbeddedSolrConnector.java:219)
at net.yacy.cora.federate.solr.connector.EmbeddedSolrConnector.getDocumentListByParams(EmbeddedSolrConnector.java:369)
at net.yacy.cora.federate.solr.connector.AbstractSolrConnector.getDocumentById(AbstractSolrConnector.java:564)
at net.yacy.cora.federate.solr.connector.MirrorSolrConnector.getDocumentById(MirrorSolrConnector.java:191)
at net.yacy.cora.federate.solr.connector.ConcurrentUpdateSolrConnector.getDocumentById(ConcurrentUpdateSolrConnector.java:304)
at net.yacy.search.index.Fulltext.getMetadata(Fulltext.java:306)
at net.yacy.search.index.Fulltext.getMetadata(Fulltext.java:292)
at net.yacy.search.query.SearchEvent.pullOneRWI(SearchEvent.java:1065)
at net.yacy.search.query.SearchEvent.pullOneFilteredFromRWI(SearchEvent.java:1153)
at net.yacy.search.query.SearchEvent$3.run(SearchEvent.java:1402)
Caused by: java.nio.channels.ClosedChannelException
at sun.nio.ch.FileChannelImpl.ensureOpen(FileChannelImpl.java:109)
at sun.nio.ch.FileChannelImpl.read(FileChannelImpl.java:688)
at org.apache.lucene.store.NIOFSDirectory$NIOFSIndexInput.readInternal(NIOFSDirectory.java:179)
... 30 more

W 2016/11/07 06:34:40 net.yacy.cora.federate.solr.connector.SolrServerConnector DocListSearcher: no response for query '{!cache=false raw f=id}j2NHsSP290EA'

Can anyone help me to find the cause?
morpa

Re: Exceptions in log

Beitragvon luc » Di Nov 08, 2016 11:07 pm

Hello morpa, do you use a custom Solr configuration?

Your stack trace could let think so : apparently NIOFSDirectory class is involved, whereas in YaCy default config, the NRTCachingDirectoryFactory is used. If this is the case, maybe you could try to switch back to this default config and see if it solves the problem?

Best regards
luc

Re: Exceptions in log

Beitragvon morpa » Do Nov 17, 2016 8:55 am

luc hat geschrieben:Hello morpa, do you use a custom Solr configuration?

Your stack trace could let think so : apparently NIOFSDirectory class is involved, whereas in YaCy default config, the NRTCachingDirectoryFactory is used. If this is the case, maybe you could try to switch back to this default config and see if it solves the problem?

Best regards

I didn't change the config, I had a look and it only used the default settings, i.e. NRTCachingDirectoryFactory - the link you provided says " solr.StandardDirectoryFactory is filesystem
based and tries to pick the best implementation for the current
JVM and platform. solr.NRTCachingDirectoryFactory, the default,
wraps solr.StandardDirectoryFactory and caches small files in memory
for better NRT performance.
"
so instead of letting solr pick it's implementations (it looks like it picked solr.NIOFSDirectoryFactory which as you says, seems to have problems on my PI) I just did set it to solr.SimpleFSDirectoryFactory and it works without exceptions. Will try to set it to the other option available solr.MMapDirectoryFactory, which should be a little more performant. THANKS for the help.
morpa

Zurück zu Fragen und Antworten